Friday, April 8, 2011

Overseas Council

This evening Eva and I had the privilege of hosting an informational dessert in our home for one of our favorite missions organizations, Overseas Council. OC is a unique ministry with a singular focus: partnering with seminaries, Bible institutes and other strategic ministries by leveraging people, expertise and resources to advance quality Christian leadership training, thus empowering churches around the world to fulfill the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ.

OC is a great organization that I first came in contact with in 2001. Shortly thereafter I took a trip with them to West Africa, a trip that opened my eyes to the incredible things God is doing around the world. The trip honestly changed my life and developed within me a passion for leadership development in the developing world. 

Through my partnership with OC I have had the opportunity to travel to the Middle East as well develop relationships with leaders from all around the world. I would highly recommend checking out their website and learning more about this incredible ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.