Friday, June 19, 2009

World Magazine's 2009 Book of the Year

World Magazine has chosen the ESV Study Bible as it's book of the year, and for good reason. In my opinion this study Bible is by far the best available and is well worth the $32 (through Amazon) you will spend. Each hard-copy Bible comes with a free subscription to an online version, which is honestly worth the purchase price itself.

Read World Mag's full article here, and while you are at it, consider a subscription to this excellent magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.