Friday, September 4, 2009

New Book on the New Testament by Mark Driscoll

Crossway is now offering a new book by Mark Driscoll on the New Testament. The book, which can be read in an hour or less, answers nine common questions about the NT:

Who wrote the NT?
Can books of the NT be written today?

Does the NT contain any errors or contradictions?
How were the NT books chosen as Scripture?
Why are there different Bible translations?
Why should I trust the transmitted manuscripts of the NT?
What is the central point of the NT?
What principles can help me interpret the NT?
How did Jesus interact with the Scriptures?
How should I come to the Scripture?

As the inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of Scripture is a foundational truth of our faith, this book addresses some of the most important questions that can be asked.

Read the book online here.

Order the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.