Monday, July 6, 2009

Making Marriage Righteous

A good post on marriage by Ed Ridenour:

There are certain rules and conditions involved in marriage that are required to make that marriage righteous. That is, a marriage pleasing and acceptable before God. A righteous marriage is one that is sanctioned by Him, fulfilling His design and will for a man and a woman in His creation.

The first and most important condition required for a marriage to be righteous is understanding what really constitutes a legitimate marriage in the eyes of the Lord and whether you qualify to be married without actually making it unrighteous by it being deemed an act of fornication instead.

Read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.