Monday, July 13, 2009

A Call To Prayer for Missionaries and Christians Around the World

Friends, this post is an urgent call for prayer for our brothers and sisters around the world. In the last two days I have received news of dire situations in China and Nepal for missionaries and national believers. In China this is the result of an uprising that the Chinese Government is attempting to squash (the missionaries are caught in the middle) and in Nepal it is at the hand of Hindu fundamentalists. While little has been reported on this by the media, I can assure you that it is occurring and that God's people need your prayers.

Please also include prayer for those in Iraq who are suffering from the recent spate of attacks on churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.