Friday, March 4, 2011

Ten Reasons to Be Optimistically Pro-Life

Last night I had the privilege of hearing Janet Parshall speak at The Women's Center of Northwest Indiana's annual banquet. The focus or her message was that despite the long way we have to go, today there are large and small signs of victory.

Following up from that, tonight I came across a recent post from Trevin Wax on ten reasons why he is optimistically pro-life:

10. Recent Polls
9. Abortions Treatment on TV and in Movies
8.The Revulsion to Sex-selection Abortion
7. The Exposing of Planned Parenthood's Corruption
6. Planned Parenthood's Recent Talking Points
5. Abortion as a 'Tragic Choice'
4. Young People
3. Ultrasound Technology and Pregnancy Support Centers
2. The Third Wave
1. God Hears

For more details, read the whole thing here.

1 comment:

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.