Joe Holland has some great tips for talking to your kids about the sermon:
1. Remember the outline.
2. Know the one main point.
3. How is Jesus the hero?
4. Engage your kids with open-ended questions.
5. Make sure the gospel is clear.
6. Be the first to pray and confess.
7. Chase the rabbit trails.
8. Remember the first two rules.
Read the full article here.
- Chris Carr
- I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.