Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Important New Study on Millenials

If you minister to Millenials (those born between 1980 and 2000) or are a parent of a Millenial, you will want to check out Thom Ranier's new book: The Millenials: Connecting to America's Largest Generation.

The book shares information Rainier obtained from a study of the Millenial generation and implications for ministering to them now and in the future. Here are four important things that the study shows about Millenials:

  1. They are a hopeful generation.
  2. They are a relational generation.
  3. They are a generation of learners.
  4. They are a less religious generation.
For an overview of the research shared in the book, read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.