Monday, September 13, 2010

Quotes from the Book Stack

If you have paid any attention to the 'On the Book Stack' widget on this blog, you probably realize that I am normally reading anywhere from 3-5 books at a time.

As I have decided in recent days to become more intentional and focused in my reading, I am going to attempt to do two things -- one, read only 1-2 books at a time, and two, begin to share the best quotes from the books I am reading here on the blog. I am going to call these posts "Quotes from the Book Stack." My goal is to complete a book every 7-10 days, and as I read share the best quotes and perhaps even some of my thoughts with you.

I don't know how this will work, but I hope it will be a blessing to you. Look for the first installment later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.