Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog Update

Well, it's been over three months since my last post. This has largely been due to moving to a new home, a death in the family (my grandmother) and some very busy days at church. It has been a crazy three months. Tonight I am posting to make you aware of several issues:

1) I have been working on a new blog format and hope to have that ready to go soon.

2) One of the church matters that I have been dedicating significant time to is a leadership development initiative called The Barnabas Project. A part of this project is a blog, which you can access here.

3) This post signifies that I am returning to a regular posting. This may be somewhat less than in the past as I will be posting both here and at blog mentioned above, but I hope to post at least a couple of times a week.

Looking forward to getting back in the saddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages

About Me

I am a husband to Eva, father of 4, pastor, and most of all passionate follower of Jesus Christ. The focus of my life is to make the most of every opportunity God gives me to bring glory to Him. Outside of the time spent in my role as a pastor, I spend most of my time with my family -- a good deal of that coaching various sports teams that my children are involved with. Every fall and winter you will find me rushing to the woods of Indiana and West Virginia in search of a monster whitetail buck.